Friday, September 23, 2016

TALKING ABOUT CUTTING LOSSES




This is my old post in TRADERS EMPIRE.
A good thread wherein a lot shared what  they've felt, gone through and how they'd deal with it. I hope this will help a lot of investors, traders. For them to know that they are not alone who experienced it. 

Mastering the art of cutting losses is a real pain, quite emotional, anger, blame, trust issue, loosing confidence, mix emotions. Yes, the struggle is real especially when you're seeing your hard earned money slowly drifting away, then sooner will just be gone in the wind. 

It is like me saying before these words;

"What the hell, did I entered stock market to throw money?"
"Am I waking up earlier in 3/4:00 am just to be a looser and loss my hard earned cash?"

Because I'm an ofw with a 5 hours difference in summer and 6 hours when the time is wounded by DST. What to do, the agony is real and an excruciating pain is troubling my heart and my head.

Oh well allow me to share you this, it's really worth sharing and a good read. Besides this is a real story not just a story you read in any books. As said it is much wiser to learn to other mistakes, less painful too.


Posted last May 3, 2016 on TRADERS EMPIRE


ME: Real talk, pagbigyan nyo na. May nagtanong sakin ano daw pinakamalaki kong Cutloss? Here is my response, would like to share it with all of you. 

Pinaka malaking cutloss ko nun newbie ako dahil hindi ako marunong magCutloss at hindi ko matanggap na mali ako.. Sa isang group dun ako before iyak at nagtatanong sa mga tao, member, kung kani kanino kung tataas pa kaya si stock na ganito (kawawa naman tskk). 

May -37%, -25% at madami pa iba, muntikan ng masimot, kasi puro mali pasok ko. Akala ko kasi pag may post na stock is okay yun at tataas ei wala akong alam pero gusto ko magtrade, well naengganyo kasi ako sa mga kumikita ng malaki. Saan ka pa, newbie na+ trader pa+ basura player pa.. 
Akala ko ganun lang kadali yun, akala ko pag napost ang iba is tataas yun stock. How very irresponsible of me, ignorance is very expensive. 

You think it's an easy road for me. 


My losses and mistakes pushes me to 
STUDY DILIGENTLY

I have went through pain bago ko marealize yun salitang courage. I have encountered a lot of fears before I realized they are meant to stay as a reminder and they will not leave. 

So what to do... Do you think wala na ako fear and pain,, NO... They are all still here my forever reminder, at inipon ko talaga lahat yan. I gathered them all and put them all behind me, behind my back. Yes, that's their place, My back. They never lead me now, they are only following me, my lead, my voice, my choice... I'm not the one to follow them because I am their Master, they are a part of me but I'm their real Master.

Here are the whole sharing in the thread. Someone told me that the link is broken. Maybe I'm the only who can see it as the group admin.
















Nascreenshot ka huehue,, peace po...
It is worth sharing naman kasi mayron ka mapulot at magandang balansehin yung paguusap. That's my old account kaya no picture it's deactivated matagal na. 

The truth is you must have a Trading plan before getting into any trades. Yun tutuo at walang halong biro, manhid na ako sa Cutloss. Binibiro ko nga sarili ko minsan ang sabi ko 
"I'm the Master Cutter" lels..

Because it's inevitable and its part of being a Trader.
As a saying goes,
You're not a real trader if you haven't experienced cut wrist 
Ay mali, I mean cut loss.


 Click this title if you haven't seen this blog, this is a very important weapon that one must possess.




Here is your guide to the Loss chronicle


Therefore I conclude no game plan, no trading plan
Don't make an entry
Plan it well and Play it well

Till next blog
Keep Studying with Dedication





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

PSE and Financial Related Stuff