Monday, April 11, 2016

Me and the Philippine Stock Exchange

         Hi! I am Crisjoshua and I am just your average guy who just happen to be a big fan of the Philippine Stock Exchange.

I'm sure you guys are so intrigue to know what financial Literacy is. Well, let's see the definition from Wikipedia. According to Wikipedia, financial literacy is a knowledge that allows you to be informed, smart and effective in deciding and handling your money. It is the way how you make your money grow and duplicate in a right way, one where you can help other people.

We have a saying....


"You cannot help the poor
by being one of them."



Isn't it true? The one million question is, how can you help the poor if you yourself is one of them? I'm sure most of us can relate on this and that is where financial literacy comes in.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial expert and I don't have any finance, economics or accounting degree. I graduated as an IT. I just want to share my knowledge and what I have learned from my researched on the Philippine Stock Exchange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

PSE and Financial Related Stuff